If you know anything about me, you probably already know that I love quotes, and there are a few reasons for that. First of all, they allow us to connect our feelings to words in a way that we may not have been able to do on our own. Other times, someone else’s words can help us to feel comforted, understood, and inspired in times of need. But no matter how you look at it, quotes give us a unique perspective and broaden our worldview. So, I thought I’d share a few of my favorite bookish quotes with all of you.
Without further ado, here are five quotes that are perfect for those with a bookish soul.
1. “Someday, you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” –C.S. Lewis
2. “The writer must write what he has to say, not speak it.” –Ernest Hemingway
3. “Books are a uniquely portable magic.” –Stephen King
4. “I think it’s the books that you read when you’re young that live with you forever.” –J.K. Rowling
5. “The book that will most change your life is the book you write.” –Seth Godin